After an unusually pesky winter across much of the U.S., it’s time for a break, and to enjoy all the new season and create a Spring Bucket list for the coming months.
So we have compiled this HUGE list of fun things to do in Spring — great ideas and seasonal Spring Activities for kids and adults!
1. Let your kids climb a tree
2. Visit a pond and feed the ducks
3. Explore a new playground or two
4. Hide plastic Easter eggs for an impromptu egg hunt
5. Visit a farmer’s market and try a new fruit or vegetable this year
6. Grab a blanket and have a picnic lunch outside
8. Paint rainbow pots & grow something together — they also make a wonderful teacher gift idea.
9. Go on a road trip!
10. Lie on a blanket and look for shapes in the clouds
Classic Things You Can Do in the Spring
11. Go puddle-jumping after a rain storm! or just go for a walk in the rain together
12. Skip rocks at the lake
13. Watch birds build a nest (or maybe even see them feed the baby birds!)
14. Grab the sidewalk chalk and create something AMAZING!
15. Go fly a kite
16. Run barefoot in the grass
17. Read a book at the park
18. Take a night hike
19. Watch the sunset together
20. Pick a bouquet of fresh flowers
21. Explore a new hiking trail
More Ideas for Fun Things To Do in the Spring
22. Roll down a hill
23. Play tag with the whole family!
24. Go on a Sound Walk and see how many different things you hear
25. Attend a spring program at the library
26. Go geo-caching or letterboxing
27. Go on a bug hunt
28. Make boats & go float them at the pond
29. Teach your kids how to yo-yo!
There’s plenty to do when the weather warms up. And Motioneaze is always available to help keep your family feeling healthy on the go. So, make your own Spring Activities List and get moving!