No parent wants to see their child not feeling well or unhappy, especially on a day that was meant to be fun like when traveling, at the amusement park, on the playground or even on the school bus ride home in the afternoon. Motioneaze will make your child feel better fast. It gives quick relief even after the symptoms have started, calming tummies and returning the fun to their day.
USE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Perfect for Children: Easy to Use & All Natural
Motioneaze is small. You can easily bring it with you, so you’ll have it when you need it – no yucky taste, no pills to swallow, no need for water. Just hold your child in your lap and gently massage a few drops of Motioneaze behind each earlobe. It’s natural motion sickness relief for kids, without the worry.
- Quick-relief in less than 5 minutes
- No pills to swallow
- No side effects or drowsiness
- 100% natural ingredients
- Doctor recommended
- Works BEFORE or even AFTER symptoms start
All Natural Relief
Signs and symptoms of motion sickness in Children
Usually children start by getting pale and quiet. Restlessness, cold sweats, lethargic, and whiny are also clues. These are followed by an upset stomach and eventually nausea and vomiting. Remember that your child can’t always convey how they are feeling – keep an eye on them.
- Motion sickness tends to be worse on a full or empty stomach. It’s best to have a light snack before the motion.
- Keep the car a cool temperature (warm air can exasperate feelings of motion sickness) – remember that the back seat may be different than what you feel in the front.
- Bright sun and glare can make nausea worse. Try covering the windows.
- Play travel games that involve looking outside, particularly through the front window, to keep your child’s mind occupied. Singing songs together also often helps.
- Spray bottles or individual battery powered fans are fun as they cool kids off.
- Take breaks as soon as your child shows symptoms. Sometimes this can settle them down enough to be able to continue without problems.
- Apply Motioneaze, it’s NEVER too late to use it. Apply a few drops behind the ear preventatively or even after symptoms set in, it’s still effective.
- Open windows for fresh air whenever possible.
- Most kids feel better if they can look out the window. Sometimes a middle seat gives a better view of the road.
- It’s best to be where the ride is less bumpy. If you’re on an airplane, sit over the wing. Front cars are best on a train and the front seat is best in a car (unless your child is too short to sit up front). Keep the child on the deck as close to the middle of the boat as possible and have them focus on the horizon. If the child is old enough, let them steer the boat, being in control can help.
- Being dehydrated or hungry can lead to a feeling of nausea and headaches. Bring along plenty of water and healthy snacks. (mild, non-greasy food, such as crackers).
- Make frequent stops. Some children can only drive for an hour or two before starting to feel sick – take a break before they hit that point!
“No Questions Asked” Money-Back Guarantee
Choose Motioneaze Because Kids Shouldn’t Be Drowsy
Some motion sickness products may make your child feel tired, dry-mouthed, or a little woozy. But Motioneaze is non-sedating and will NOT make your child drowsy or sleepy. So if you apply Motioneaze for travel, you won’t worry that your child will be drowsy when he arrives at school or any other activity.
They don’t need to use Motioneaze ahead of time. It gives quick relief, even after symptoms have started.