Motion sickness relief for your best friend
Your pet is part of your family, and you don’t want to leave him behind because traveling makes him miserable. Dogs and cats get motion sickness too – just as you might. Now there is an all-natural alternative to quickly relieve your pet’s motion sickness including his nervousness, drooling and nausea symptoms whether sailing, riding in a car around town or embarking on a long journey.
Dab behind your pet’s ears for quick relief
Just apply 2 drops of Motioneaze by rubbing it behind each ear, parting the fur. The oils in Motioneaze absorb easily into the skin, calming symptoms and making your pet feel better fast. Motioneaze is all-natural, so you can reapply as often as your pet needs. You will be amazed at how quickly he feels better.
And no fighting or fuss as you try to force unwanted pills down their throats!
Make Travel Fun Again
- Just put a drop behind your pet’s ears.
- No pills – apply with no fighting or fuss.
- Works quickly for long-lasting relief.
- No side effects, such as drowsiness.
- Recommended by veterinarians.
All natural, pet friendly formula
Motioneaze contains a proprietary blend of highly concentrated, herbal oils, including Lavender, Peppermint, Frankincense, Chamomile, Myrrh, Ylang-Ylang and Birch. No drugs, artificial additives or stimulants—of any kind. So now your dog or cat will be perky and ready for fun at the end of the trip, rather than drowsy or drugged. Motioneaze is all natural and veterinarian recommended, making your pet a more comfortable and a happier traveling companion.
For fast and effective motion sickness relief, Tips for traveling with pets
As in humans, motion sickness in cats and dogs is often caused by inner ear issues. However, fear and excitement make the nausea symptoms even worse.
Many pets fear trips in the car as it means leaving the security of home or often a trip to the vet or groomer. Before a trip, take your dog or cat out on some small drives that end at a friend’s home or the park, to make traveling a more pleasant experience.
If you plan to take your cat or dog with you on vacation, a little preparation will make your trip more successful:
- Make sure your cat or dog has an ID tag or collar with current information to reach you.
- Play with your pet before you leave – lots of exercise before a long trip can settle them down.
- Pets travel best on an empty stomach. Avoid feeding your cat or dog for at least three hours before traveling. Don’t feed them while the car is moving. Stop for meals.
- Keep your pet well hydrated. Bring water and a bowl for the trip.
- When driving, accelerate and stop slowly, and drive slowly around curves.
- Crack your car windows to let in fresh air.
- Stop every hour or so to let your pet stretch and drink water.
- Keep your car cool – not too hot or too cold.
- Bring your pet’s favorite toys and a pillow or blanket for a feeling of home.
- Bring their regular food also – changes in diet can upset their digestive systems.
- Never let your cat or dog out of the car without a leash. In unfamiliar circumstances, they could dash off unexpectedly.
- And as you know, NEVER LEAVE YOUR PET IN A HOT CAR, even if it is just for a few minutes or you parked in a shady spot. Heat stroke is serious and can lead to death in less than 10 minutes.
For even more information on traveling with your pets, check outwww.letsgopets.com.
“No Questions Asked” Money-Back Guarantee
We are confident that Motioneaze will work for your pet. If you are unhappy with Motioneaze for any reason, simply return the unused portion for a full refund—no questions asked.
Apply Motioneaze topically. Not intended for internal use.
Each vial contains over 40 applications.