Stop sea sickness anytime. Anywhere.
Whether you are on a long cruise, out catching fish, scuba diving or sailing, Motioneaze provides the all-natural, quick relief you need. If you travel by water on a vessel, the odds are that you may become a bit green around the gills, as the waves rise and ebb. So if you are fishing for a way to prevent or stop sea sickness, you have caught the one and only Motioneaze.
A drop behind your ears for quick relief
A product like no other, you can apply Motioneaze before you step foot on the vessel, a drop behind each earlobe. The vial is so small you can keep it in your pocket, literally unnoticable to your ship mates.
If you forgot to apply it beforehand, and feel that old familiar flip of the tummy, you can also apply it then and in minutes you will notice the difference. Keep Motioneaze in your travel bags or in your first aid kit.
Enjoy the Sea with Motioneaze
- Recommended by doctors, sailors, and dive teams
- No drugging side effects – all natural ingredients
- Quick relief in 5 minutes even after you start to feel queasy.
- Just a drop behind each ear, no pills
- All natural, no side effects
Motioneaze contains a proprietary blend of highly concentrated, herbal oils. No drugs, artificial additives or stimulants are used—of any kind.
This is especially important on long cruises when you don’t want to take prescription drugs day after day. Professionals at sea such as scuba dive teams, rescue operations and camera crews also appreciate that Motioneaze has no side effects.
What Causes Sea Sickness?
Sea sickness (or motion sickness) is a general sense of not feeling well (malaise), nausea, vomiting, headache and sweating that occur with movement. It develops when the inner ear, eyes and other areas of the body that detect motion send conflicting messages to the brain.
Sea sickness occurs when one part of the balance-sensing system (inner ear, joints and muscles or vision) may indicate that the body is moving, while the other parts do not sense motion. For example, when a person is in the cabin of a moving ship, the inner ear may sense the motion of big waves, but the eyes don’t see any movement. This leads to a conflict between the senses and results in motion sickness.
Sea Sickness Prevention and Relief Tips
Sea sickness can happen both to those new to the water and experienced sailors. It’s estimated that 90% of those who travel by water will feel seasick at one time. Try these sea sickness tips:
- Watch the fixed shore or horizon, where possible
- Lie on your back and close your eyes
- Avoid small, cramped spaces
- Get some fresh air and take deep, slow breaths
- Move to the center of the boat, the calmest point. Stay away from the stern and bow.
- Get plenty of rest beforehand
- Stay hydrated – drink plenty of water
- And of course you can take Motioneaze even after you begin to feel queasy. In just 3-5 minutes you will feel relief.
“No Questions Asked” Money-Back Guarantee:
We are confident that Motioneaze will work for you. If you are unhappy with Motioneaze for any reason, simply return the unused portion for a full refund—no questions asked.
Apply Motioneaze topically. Not intended for internal use.
Each vial contains over 40 applications.